Thursday 8 July 2010

Major Games Released This Week!

Every Friday Im gonna post the released games that came out this week on all platforms so check up each week for what I think:

First this week I have Crackdown 2, available solely on the Xbox 360. This game is about an island called Pacific City, but its had a few upgrades since the original. The City has gone back into turmoil with new gangs reeking havoc across the area. But this time the gangs are not your only enemy. Real time Worlds (the producers of Crackdown) have introduced a new type of enemy which, i believe, is the first time mutant lizard people that only attack at night have been introduced in a police game. The demo, which I played before release gave me 30 mins to gather enough info for me to do this review. But, just like I did in Crackdown I just went around and collected agility orbs. The graphics are the same thick outlined, sort of cartoon graphics, but just with a little bit more pixels that make the game look alot better. The vehicles drive much easier, and after my demo ran out I, for some reason, went straight back to Crackdown. This game is probably worth getting, I'm giving 7/10 for giving me another reason to trek back into pacific city and get rid of a few more gang members while jumping around like a frog.

Other games released this week are:
PC:
These are The Mystery Of The Crystal Portal 2 which is a puzzle game
Elven Legacy Collection, another puzzle game
Crusader Kings: Complete Pack, yet another puzzle game
Pro Cycling Manager Season 2010: Le Tour De France, a sports game.

Nintendo Wii:
Toribash: Violence Perfected an action game
PokePark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure and yet another Pokemon game for nintendo released.

No comments: