Wednesday 14 July 2010

Games worth playing

I wasn't sure of what to post today, and I haven't posted since Sunday so I thought I would post on what I was gonna play this week:

1: Cod 6 Multi player - Search And Destroy and Domination -

Since I got to 9th prestige level 70 Ive been playing alot of these (not hardcore S&D) because of quick scoping. Its good for clips and good fun!

2: Halo 3 Multi Player - Team Doubles and Team Swat -

I'm alright at halo, and its fun when you have a team of all you're friends on a ranked match. Playing team Swat is a good way to practice your accuracy as its one battle rifle round to the head for a kill, but three + to the body, so getting all headshots has become manditory, its how I got good at quickscoping! Team doubles is fun because its two on two, but only play if you're playing with a friend. This is because you'll end up playing against two people working together while you'll be teamed up with a person off of Xbox live.

3- New Games - Crackdown 2 - Another game to play with friends, grab 3 friends and start taking down those crime lords all over again!

4 - New DLC - B Bad Comp 2 - Onslaught Mode -

Remember Bd2? New DLC just came out to give a new multi player mode that reminds me just a bit of zombies. The onslaught mode gives us a 4 player mode that gives us 4 players working together to survive against terrorists who just keep coming!

No comments: